Become a Member
- The ASSCR organises an Annual Conference. Members can discuss their latest research, interact with leading international and national stem-cell researchers, and develop collaborative networks.
- Reduced registration for the Annual Conference and other ASSCR-organised events.
- Financial support for students and ECRs to attend the ASSCR Conference.
- Interactions with local and international stem cell societies.
- Regular e-newsletters packed with information on stem-cell research in Australia and our region, international news, upcoming meetings and talks, and jobs.
- A platform for engaging with other stem-cell Societies and Networks in Australia, New Zealand, South-East Asia and other regions.
- Members are encouraged to contribute to ASSCR activities and social media.
- Opportunities to network and learn boardroom skills through the ASSCR Committee and its subcommittees.
Become a Member
- Only student members and full member ECRs can apply for travel awards
Full Membership to the ASSCR is open to Professionals working in stem cell or related fields
- Full one year membership $120
- Full two year membership $210
- Full three year membership $290
Student Membership to the ASSCR is open to Post-graduate or Under-graduate students working in stem cell research or related fields
- Student one year membership $60
- Student two year membership $105
- Student three year membership $145
Associate Membership is open to anyone interested in stem cell research, commercialisation, translation and policy
- Associate one year membership $60
- Associate two year membership $105
- Associate three year membership $145
Membership payments are renewed August 1st each year.
Membership can be organised through ASN events at the ASSCR membership webpage